Health, Safety & Environment Policy
The main concern of the company is the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities in which we work as well as the protection of the environment. This is fundamental to our business and primary concern of the management of Muksyn Engineering & Services Sdn Bhd. We also believe that all accidents can be prevented. To us, economic considerations do not take priority over safety, health and environmental protection.
Every employee is under the obligation to work safely and observe all rules, regulations and instructions, which are applicable to his job.
Our goals/objectives are:
- Zero accidents and all accidents can be prevented.
- Protection of our employees, the public and environment.
To achieve the company’s health, safety and environment policy, we will assure the following:
- Prevent all accidents.
- Effective procedures and standards for all level of employees and workmanship.
- Continuous review of safety performance and safety program/regulations.
- Emphasis health, safety and environment as a management responsibility at every level within the organization.
- Identify potential hazards and implement appropriate measures to minimize risks and ensure that appropriate emergency response plans are in place to deal with any possible emergency.
Muksyn Engineering & Services Sdn Bhd K8813/E1, Tingkat 1, Bangunan MPK, 24300 Kerteh, Kemaman, Terengganu Darul Iman.
Office Phone : 09-8261 949
Fax : 09-8263 949
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
No. 12A-1, Jalan Kemuning Prima D33/D, Kemuning Utama, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor.
No 89 Jalan Kempas 1, Desaru Utama, Bandar Penawar, 81930 Kota Tinggi, Johor.
Office Phone No: 07-8861 309